About This Blog

This blog started out as a fun blog about different projects I did with my kids, then it turned into a homeschooling blog, now...it's kind of both. I love doing activities with my kids and making fun things for them to play with. I'm a huge fan of busy bag activities and I am a mild hoarder, as I feel the need to save EVERYTHING, just in case I find a fun activity that requires egg cartons or something. Also, I have a slight obsession with felt. I hope you enjoy this blog and maybe find some inspiration in the randomness of it all. :)







Wednesday, September 1, 2010

C is for Caterpillar


I've actually done these before only I used finger paint instead. (Follow the link for instructions for this project.) I like the paint better. This time I just gave them washable markers to color with. I am pretty sure they would have ended up a lot more colorful had I used paint. It would have been messier( which is why I decided against it), but cuter. :) They still turned out cute though and the kids had fun, and that's really what matters.
You can also use this project for the soft C and do a centipede instead. Just add legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment