About This Blog

This blog started out as a fun blog about different projects I did with my kids, then it turned into a homeschooling blog, now...it's kind of both. I love doing activities with my kids and making fun things for them to play with. I'm a huge fan of busy bag activities and I am a mild hoarder, as I feel the need to save EVERYTHING, just in case I find a fun activity that requires egg cartons or something. Also, I have a slight obsession with felt. I hope you enjoy this blog and maybe find some inspiration in the randomness of it all. :)







Saturday, August 28, 2010

Corner Bookmark


Every once in a while I come across a craft that I fall absolutely in love with. This one is soooooo cute and so simple! How can you not love it?!?! I found it through The Crafty Crow, one of my favorite blogs, who found it through WhiMSy love. It's a simple origami book mark that can be done with any paper really, but she used bubble paper that they made, which is a project I already planned to do with the kids. PERFECT!! All the bookmarks she made were totally cute, but the corner one was my favorite. I've never seen a corner bookmark before. I love it!
Here is the link for how to fold it.

No comments:

Post a Comment