About This Blog

This blog started out as a fun blog about different projects I did with my kids, then it turned into a homeschooling blog, now...it's kind of both. I love doing activities with my kids and making fun things for them to play with. I'm a huge fan of busy bag activities and I am a mild hoarder, as I feel the need to save EVERYTHING, just in case I find a fun activity that requires egg cartons or something. Also, I have a slight obsession with felt. I hope you enjoy this blog and maybe find some inspiration in the randomness of it all. :)







Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Switching Things Up

I decided to switch my one for the kids blog over to blogger. Blogger is just easier to work with. Along with the switch, I decided it needed a better name. With the help of my SIL Sarah, I think we came up with an excellent one. :)

I've decided to try my hand at homeschooling. I am doing preschool at home as sort of a trial run. (I can't screw things up to much with preschool, right? haaa.) So, from here on out, in addition to what I normally post on here, I will be adding my preschool activities and curriculum. If anyone has any ideas or things they would like to add, feel free to email me and I will add it (and acknowledge you of course). I plan to post at least once a week. I'll try for more, but it's not likely. haha. I would also like to bring in a guest blogger now and then for little variety. Let me know if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment